You can quickly and easily create an online invoice within PayAnywhere Inside under Business → Invoices. Invoices are considered keyed transactions.
To create a new invoice, simply click the orange ‘+’ button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Enter purchase details, such as amount, description (optional), and whether the purchase is taxable or not.
- Fill in the customer’s information (be sure to include their email address as this is how the invoice will be sent).
- Select a due date.
- Click "SEND" or choose to save the invoice as a draft.
Your customer will receive the invoice via email.
- They can then click the link provided to submit a payment.
- The link takes the customer to a secure payments page where they can enter their card information. (Note: Link is valid for 90 days).
- After the customer submits their payment, they will receive a receipt.
- Enter an invoice # to search for a particular invoice, or use the Paid, Unpaid, and Overdue filters to keep tabs on your invoice activity.
- If a customer pays an invoice via another payment method, you can edit the invoice status by clicking Mark As Paid.
- Overdue invoices give you the option to resend.
- Paid invoices can also be accessed under Activity → Transactions
- Delete an invoice by selecting Archive. Use the Archive filter to "unarchive" an invoice.