An active social media community can be an invaluable tool for small businesses. With an active community you can effectively reach your customers and get them to become brand ambassadors. To build an active community, Blogaholic recommends asking yourself these questions and following the tips below:
1. Is your community in relevance to the demands?
2. Have you been able to reach out to your members?
3. Are you thinking from a member's view point?
4. Are you helping members take the first step?
5. Were you happy when you got the big data?
6. Create social accounts and have a presence.
7. Always build big data.
8. Have a lucrative landing page.
9. Try to be active on all channels.
10. Sign up customers.
11. Hire someone who can get people to talk.
12. Be consistent with your words and actions.
13. Encourage involvement of others.
14. If possible, attend events.
To read the full article, click here.
Photo credit: http://pixabay.com/p-349597/?no_redirect