Don’t slow your customers down at the register; instead use the new and improved PayAnywhere checkout process. PayAnywhere 3.0 for iPad users is equipped with innovative new payments options that will speed up the transaction process and help you get your customers on their way.
The first feature, Swipe to Sell, makes it so you don’t have to search through inventory and scan payment options. Instead, you can swipe a card; enter the amount owed for the merchandise; and then move on to the next sale. This feature is always present in a PayAnywhere 3.0 transaction – just swipe the card and the app does the rest.
The second feature, Express Sale, allows you to tap on a previous sale amount to instantly add an express sale or enter a custom amount for those one-off items.
Split Tender, the third new feature, allows merchants to accept multiple forms of payment on a single transaction.
To use Split Tender follow these steps:
- Tap “More Payment Options” after you ring up a sale.
- Select “Split Tender.”
- Enter the first payment amount, along with the payment option.
- The app will now calculate the amount still owed. Continue by entering the second payment amount and method.
- Repeat the process until the amount due is $0.
- Tap “Proceed” to complete the transaction.
If you are using PayAnywhere on your iPad, an update is available for download in the Apple App Store. Have comments or questions about PayAnywhere 3.0 for iPad users? Call (877) 387-5640 or email email@example.com.